We love travelling as much as our local community and this inspired us to create for you the following list of tips on how to be a good visitor and not a tourist.
1. Exploring the local market and the neighborhood shops it is the best way to connect and support the local community.
2. Try the food – Gastronomy is the most essential part of every culture so do not hesitate a minute and try the local delicacies.
3. Interact with the locals. As hard it might seem, test your language skills, and learn a few key phrases. Engaging with the citizens will add an exceptional meaning in your experience with the local culture as it is always better through the eyes of a native.
4. Please do not litter – A major threat to the environment is the pollution created by littering and exactly for that reason we should not trash on the ground. Also, it is a significant sign of disrespect towards any country.
5. Join the local festivals and parades. Every time that you have the opportunity take part in the local events. It´s a great way to learn new things, dig deeper in the community and bond the relationship with the locals.
6. Respect the cultural and natural heritage of the destination.
7. Live every moment to the fullest. Life is passing through fast, so bring your positive energy as complaining will only ruin your trip.
8. Put a warm smile on. Wherever and whenever you are, smiling always will help things to flow.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Subscribe and you get an extra 5% discount on your booking.
Subscribe and get an extra 5% discount on your booking.